CHANGE AOL MAIL PASSWORD OR RESET IT
If you have a doubt about the security of your AOL Mail account, or if you think someone else has access to your account, then Change your AOL Mail Password to secure your AOL Mail Account. Creating a strong password to help in securing your account but also eliminate hacker (who has access to your account) from accessing your account. Here we know, how to Change AOL Mail Password for your AOL Mail Account.
Five Steps To Change AOL Password
1. Open the AOL website and sign in to your account. Go to your account information section.
2. Next, you will need to answer your Account Security Question in order to verify yourself as the rightful owner of the account. In case you don’t remember the answer to the Account Security Question, click on the Forgot Answer option on the Security Question page to reset it.
Related Blog: Recover Forgot AOL Mail Password
Make sure to create an answer to the given Account Security Question hard to guess. Try to make a combination of letters and numbers in the answer (just like a password) so that hackers are not able to guess the right answer.
3. Then, click Change Password in the Account Security section located in the top-right corner.
4. After that, enter your Old Password and then enter your desired New Password. Make sure to make a combination of numbers, letters, and special characters (if allowed). The password must be at least eight characters long.
5. Click on the Save button to complete the process. So, this is how you can easily change the AOL password for your account.
If you need technical help related to Change AOL Mail Password then contact our AOL Mail Support team dial our AOL Mail toll-free at +1-888-857-5157 number and get instant help directly from our expertise person. Certified email experts are available 24*7 give you the best security tips and tricks you can use to make your AOL Mail account more secure.