If you are an AOL user then you will be well-known of Aol features and services. AOL allows you specific features with reasonable conditions. It allows you to block the email addresses of the senders easily. Every person who wants to access your computer can block the email address in AOL due to some specific unconditional reasons. Moreover, AOL may block entire domains and prevent millions of senders from sending you emails. In this situation, you can try toUnblock Mail in AOL Email Account with AOL Email Support Specialists. We will provide appropriate assistance related to your issues.
Simple steps to Fix Unblock Email in AOL Mail Account
- First of all, you have to log in to your AOL mail account.
- In the upper right corner of the page below the username, click ‘options’.
- To open all the general settings available for AOL, click on the ‘Mail settings’ button.
- Open the tab for ‘Spam settings.’ This will contain all the addresses in your AOL account that are blocked.
- Move the cursor with your mouse to the email address you want to unblock.
- Click on the “X” button next to the email address you are looking to unblock.
- As soon as you click on the “X” button, the email address is removed from the blocked list or sender filter.
- Finally, to save the changes, you need to click on the ‘Save Settings’ button.
If you are still not able to cope-up your hurdles even after following the above procedure, then simply contact our qualified technicians who will assist you properly. All you need to do is give the AOL Tech Support Number a ring and then get associated without any hassle with techies. Our professional tech-geeks are very user-friendly in nature and they know the customer’s query process better.